Hotwire Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Downtown - Superdome) Intercontinental New Orleans

secfootballgirl
By secfootballgirl,
in

I'm trying to narrow down these great hotel deals.  The dates are 12/22-12/26.

4* Downtown Superdome ($85 per night)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4* French Quarter Mississippi River ($63 per night)

I can't access full amenities via BetterBidding.  I get an error message 703: can't find data

Amenities Include: Internet access, Pool(s), Business center and more...

(I think this may be the Hilton?)

4* French Quarter-Bourbon Street ($79 per night)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

3 1/2* French Quarter-Bourbon Street ($84 per night)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments below:

4* Downtown Superdome ($85 per night)

==> Intercontinental New Orleans

4* French Quarter Mississippi River ($63 per night)

==> not seeing in either the Easy View nor the regular HOTWIRE tab... i think no longer available (which would also explain the previous error message)

I am see a $79/nite hotel in this zone with:

Restaurant, Pool, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Tennis, Spa, Childrens Activities, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

==> my guess for this one would be the Hilton New Orleans Riverside

4* French Quarter-Bourbon Street ($79 per night)

==> Sheraton New Orleans Hotel

3 1/2* French Quarter-Bourbon Street ($84 per night)

==> Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to identify these two hotels for NOLA 12/22-12/26:

4 star, Downtown-Superdome ($76):

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4 star, French Quarter-Bourbon Street ($77):

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

4 star, French Quarter-Mississippi River ($86)

FULL AMENITIES: Restaurant(s), Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4 star, Downtown-Superdome ($97)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Please keep all posts for this stay within this thread - thanks.

Are you ready to book at this time? Some of the above appear to be the same as were IDed in September.

Let us know more about what you are looking for if you are ready to book and we can then research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yes, I'm going to book today.  I was waiting to see if there would be any variation in pricing (either up, or down), but it seems to be staying fairly consistent..

I'm inclined to book the 4 star Downtown hotel, if strong possibility it's the Intercontential.  But, curious as to a suggestion for the other 4 star hotel in the Downtown zone.

Thanks!

4* Downtown $76

>>> Guess would be Intercontinental

4* FQ-Bourbon $77

>>> Guess would be Sheraton, although PRICELINE EXPRESS has this listing (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link.):

4* French Quarter - Canal Street for $76
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>> Which I would guess to be the Sheraton for a little bit less.

4* FQ-MR $87

>>> Uncertain, but the Hilton would be a guess.

4* Downtown $97 boutique

>>> Uncertain, but the International House would be a guess. The Renaissance and Omni would be slight possibilities, but PRICELINE EXPRESS has this listing (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the landing page after clicking the link.)

4* Downtown New Orleans for $74
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>> Which I would guess to be the Omni or Renaissance for less.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and definitely let us know if you have any questions before booking.

I booked the 4 start Downtown properly. 

It was the Intercontinental.  Terrific deal!  Thanks so much for all your help! :)

4 star, Downtown-Superdome ($76):

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal at this property and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]