Hotwire Hotel: Help ID - Vienna 5* 4th - 6th December

williduck
By williduck,
in

Looking for some help to ID a hotel in Vienna please - important as im traverling with my 2 year old daughter, thanks very much 

5*

Vienna - City Centre - St Stephens Cathedral

4th to 6th December

173 USD per night

Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Las Vegas Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.) Closing threads is greatly appreciated, as it keeps the board organized and informs others researching their stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

21 hours ago, AaronJB said:

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Las Vegas Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.) Closing threads is greatly appreciated, as it keeps the board organized and informs others researching their stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi Aaron

Just posted a response I that thread - booked direct in the end.

The HOTWIRE listing unfortunately has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but a strong 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating is showing so the property does get excellent reviews.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS, I'm seeing a 4.5* listing in City Center - Sephansplatz - Inner Ring (please confirm that the correct date/s are showing on the landing page after you click the link.) The listing is showing a 9+ customer rating and Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. 

>>> This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but a guess would be the Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel (style, location, etc?)

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

My guess for the 5* HOTWIRE in your original post would be the Hilton Vienna Plaza.

Please remember to follow-up this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks very much.

Hotel Vienna Plaza would suit us as its only a 10 min walk from Rathausplatz where the Christmas markets are which is what we are going for.

The Sofitel is a bit far out for us.

How likely do you think it is the Hilton? I was also thinking it could be the Radisson Blu Style, Grand Hyatt or Do & Co.

Cheers

How likely do you think it is the Hilton?

I'm comfortable with my guess... but not 100% certain.

I was also thinking it could be the Radisson Blu Style, Grand Hyatt or Do & Co.

The Radisson isn't in this zone (correct me if i'm wrong) so a zero percent chance of this one.

What is the address of the Grand Hyatt, as i don't see this brand in this area.

Do & Co. would be a possibility.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]