Priceline Hotel: hotel new york city

thompsonmary528@gmail.com
By [email protected],
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can start with our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins to see if there have been any wins reported to the board for these dates.

Note that the Hudson Hotel is a 4* rated hotel in the Central Park South zone, which while well located, has notoriously small rooms (even by NYC standards)... would this be an acceptable outcome?

Lastly, i will add that at current prices i think you're likely looking in the $170-$200 area for a 4* or better in one of the zones above, i also have found the following:
4.5* Central Park South hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $178/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess here would be the Le Parker Meridien New York which would seem to be a good deal given the higher star rating and a nice discount vs. a conventionally booked room here

Does the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer linked above work for your needs or do you prefer to try bidding on PRICELINE?  If bidding, so we don't suggest a strategy that goes higher than you're willing to pay, let us know your maximum bid, as well as if we should include/exclude the CPS zone, and we'll take it from there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]