Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston Common - Theatre District 1/28/17-1/29/17

Hemiwk57
By Hemiwk57,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. I'm not certain and it certainly may be something else, but a guess is that this may be the Godfrey.

I'll also guess that this Priceline Express listing (4*, Boston Common, free internet, fitness, smoke-free, please confirm after clicking on the link that the correct date/s are showing on the landing page.) may be the Godfrey.

Please let us know if you have any questions before booking and thank you for keeping us updated.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

If you are interested in The Godfrey i believe it is also this 4* Boston Common listing (confirm your dates on the landing page) which would be a buck cheaper on an all-in basis:

Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and which service you use or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What is it that you are looking for?

If you let us know more about your needs, and maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes), maybe we can offer some additional options.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Also, please let us know more about what you are looking for in terms of hotel and we can then research and make suggestions based on what you are looking for.

When searching using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com for your dates above i see a 4.5* hotel in the Boston Common-Theatre District zone for $166/nite with:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

==> if this is what you're seeing, The Taj Boston would be my best guess for this one

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]