Hotwire Hotel: 4.5 * boutique hotel in Central Park south

Pkkq
By Pkkq,
in

Hi all

spending one night in NY, September 24th never been before. I found this hot rate deal on hotwire and wondering if you could help identify the hotel

4.5 stars

central park south

85% TA rating

boutique hotel

business centre

indoor pools

internet access

pet friendly

pools

restaurants

self service laundry

smoke free rooms

price 244 CAD + 74 in fees and taxes

any help would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

If you see:

Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Pet Friendly

>>> This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. It may be something else, but my guess would be the Le Meridien, upgraded to 4.5* and with a slightly different amenity set since last reported.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Does the offer above work for your needs and/or how did it go?

I'm very familiar with NYC, if you let us know what it is that you're looking for in a hotel, and your maximum budget (in USD before taxes/fees) we will try to further help you find something that meets your criteria.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]