FAT (Fresno) --> CPR (Casper, WY)

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

Hey all

With the recent passing of an aunt here in town I was given the task of searching for a cheap last minute airfare for relatives in California, as they no longer have internet. In any event, by using the HOTWIRE link on this site I was able to get the following. 

2 tickets @ $436.82 + $62.98 = $499.80 = $999.60 (had started searching on Sunday was finding even better fares, but of course my cousin was not ready to book then) on Delta (all flights operated by SkyWest DBA Delta Connection) for 09/21/2016-10/01/2016

A quick search @ Delta.com come up with fares over $1500 a person and United.com come with a slightly better fare for $901 a person. Even a search for cheaper airlines into DEN, the closest major airport, did not yield better results and would force my relatives to miss seeing part of the family, as I could not make it Denver to get them until later in the week after some folks had left. 

Did find one downside, as I could not select seat assignments @ Delta.com for the first flight as only seats in first class are available. I did, however, get them seat assignments for the rest of their flights.  

Sorry to hear of your aunt's passing, but nice to see HOTWIRE came thru with a good deal for you and that members of your family will be able to be together during this time.

Thank you for sharing your airfare win with the board and using our HOTWIRE link for your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]