Hotwire Hotel: ID help 4.5* Rockefeller Center, NYC 6/2/17 - 6/4/17

KatiesMom
By KatiesMom,
in

I just ordered tickets for Hello, Dolly starring Better Midler for a group of eight. Although I am coming from Connecticut, several in my group are coming cross country for what is a once in a lifetime event for them. They've never been to NYC before. One is handicapped - my mother.  To keep things manageable, I am thinking of booking three or four hotel rooms for a two night stay. Proximity to Broadway or quick cab ride away, and great hotel is key. I'd like to keep room cost to $200 per night or under. My plan is to make a fully cancelable reservation directly with a hotel for now, and keep on the lookout for a better deal on Hotwire and Priceline. 

That said, so far, on Hotwire, I saw a listing today and was wondering if you think it is the San Carlos. The price seems very good.

Hot Rate $200 a night

New to Hotwire

4.5* Rockefeller Center

Amenities: Business center, Fitness center Golf nearby, Internet access, Pet friendly, Self-service, laundry, Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility: Accessible for hearing impairedAccessible path of travel

90% Guest Recommended Favorite

4 1/2  out of 5 Trip Advisor (2001+ reviews)

I appreciate any other thoughts, ideas. Thanks!

As you're aware, the hotels that are currently available may not be the ones that will be offered once you're ready to book and move forward, i would sooner first make your back-up reservation (you can use our sister site RefundableRates.com) so that you know what it is that you're trying to beat.

Also, you will need to also confirm how many rooms it is that you need since different offers may appear (and the pricing may be different) depending upon if you are booking 3 rooms or 4 rooms.

What is the best deal you can find for your back-up reservation?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]