Hotwire Hotel: 5* New York City (Times Square South) The Knickerbocker Hotel

summerland76
By summerland76,
in

I'm not certain for this HOTWIRE offer, but possibly The Knickerbocker Hotel.

Are you only looking at the Times Square zone, as i'm seeing some excellent deals (significantly less than the one above) for some very nice 4.5* and 5* properties.

For example, HOTWIRE has a 4.5* in the ESB zone with:

Boutique, Restaurant, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Roll-in Shower

==> best guess for this one would be the Kitano which tends to get great reviews, and at $133/nite, the $100/nite savings could be used to do something extra special during your trip

Just saw this one too (confirm your dates on the landing page):

4.5* Midtown East hotel for only $86/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this property would be the InterContinental New York Barclay, which was recently renovated and has since been getting excellent reviews

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take either of the above) adn we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Tempted by those as well. I'm currently trying to figure out if I will have children with me. That makes a big difference in the blind booking. If they are coming, I can't go blind because I need to know I'll have space for them in the room. But if they aren't coming-I'm very tempted by these other offers. Loads of great deals in all areas. Thanks for your help and I will be sure to report back and use the links when I'm ready to book and have figured out the particulars. 

Thank you for keeping us updated and definitely let us know when you are set and ready to book (NYC inventory can change at any time.) NYC rooms are often small and at times it's difficult to fit more than 1 bed. If you are going to have quad occupancy, I'd definitely search via HOTWIRE (as indicating four people should result in some form of bedding - may be 2 beds, may be 1 + rollaway or 1 + sofa) or PRICELINE EXPRESS (and look for a listing with bed choice.) Definitely keep us updated and we look forward to helping with the hotel planning process.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 3 months later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the hotel and deal you received and this property should be quite convenient for the theater.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

I'm very familiar with NYC if you have any questions that i can help with to make the most of your trip.

Have a great weekend in NYC.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]