Hotwire Hotel: Hotel in Orange County

C Wang
By C Wang,
in

Unfortunately this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd be really concerned with a listing that has a 2.5/5 tripadvisor rating and a 40% approval rating (and that's a 40% approval rating from people who didn't pay full price...)

How about a 3.5* on Priceline Express for $78 (Disneyland-Convention Center,; Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities; please confirm on the landing page that the correct date/s are showing)

>>> This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but a guess would be the Wyndham Anaheim Resort.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? Let us know and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to the Priceline Express Deal quick enough, that the deal went away.

There are some that I found on PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals for the same dates: 9/23-9/25

3* condo for $90/night. 

Loc: Disneyland - Convention Center

Amenities: indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center.  Similar to Hyatt & Courtyard by Marriott

3* Buena Park/Knotts Berry - $119/night

Free Parking, free wifi, business center, fitness center, restaurant, non-smoking

3.5* Angel Stadium - $117/night

Pets allowed, Business Center, free parking, free breakfast, free wifi, pool, non-smoking, fitness center

Among the three choices, which one has better room?  I would prefer a stay with free wifi & free parking.  

Your help is greatly appreciated!

The 3* Condo has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. No guess.

I'm not seeing a 3* in Buena Park when searching for these dates on PRICELINE EXPRESS.

The 3.5* Angel Stadium has not yet been ID'd/reported, but my guess would be the Alo Hotel Anaheim/Orange.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]