Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Maryland - DC Suburbs (Rockville) Sheraton Rockville Hotel

ummietiye
By ummietiye,
in

Hotel was right off of @70, Exit. 8. Really nice and spacious rooms, nice king bed, no fridge unless you ask for one. No Microwave. No free breakfast. On the first night there was a group of children from some province in China on a tour to Niagara Falls who ran amuck without any supervision slamming doors and running in the hallway all times of the night. I went downstairs around 1 am and ask that our rooms be changed. They changed us to the first floor where there was no one on either side. It was quiet and sheer bliss might I add. So in the morning, I ask for a comp for the inconvenience of it all, but they said because I had booked it thru 3rd party they could not comp, but would give me a free breakfast in the morning at their very expensive restaurant. Of course the next morning I ordered a ribeye with steak, eyes, coffee and potatoes...lol...Other than the miss adventure with the children, the hotel was really nice and the bathrooms although no tubs were beautiful including the more public ones in the hallways. Adequate parking as well.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to hear you were pleased with the hotel and deal you received and that you were happy with the way the hotel handled the situation you encountered.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]