Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park) Omni Berkshire Place

pilguy
By pilguy,
in

Hello, the wife and I are planning a trip to NYC on the above date for 3 nights.   We are looking at the Midtown East /Rockefeller areas primarily.  $200 or under is preferred for a 4* or 4.5* hotel.  Trying to avoid any Club Quarters properties, however, so may have to stick with 4.5*.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!  THANKS!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

While sticking with 4.5* properties is one path you could take, using PRICELINE EXPRESS and/or HOTWIRE would be another (assuming you could correctly identify the hotel being offered beforehand, or at least have a good reason to believe it's not one of the Club Quarter properties)

I'm seeing what i believe to be the W New York thru PRICELINE EXPRESS for $150/nite for your dates, but for a bit more perhaps this would be of interest:

4.5* Midtown East (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $171/nite with and a 9+ user review rating:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess for this one would be the InterContinental New York Barclay, which has been receiving great reviews since their recent renovation

I'm also seeing the Omni Berkshire for $182/nite, but i would sooner go with the lower priced and newly renovated InterContinental.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer linked above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion. (the button is gone now as it can only be used once and then it disappears, and we just used it to edit the topic title to report your win)

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your NYC trip.

You're also near my often recommended Ess-A-Bagel (Third Ave at 51st St) which has one of the best bagels in the city, makes for a nice, and relatively inexpensive, breakfast among local NYers.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]