Hotwire Hotel: ID New to Hotwire 4* Newport Beach - Fashion Island (9/15 - 9/17)

Msharpie
By Msharpie,
in

Need help identifying a 4* New to Hotwire property in Newport Beach - Fashion Island. Amenities included are listed below - 80% guest recommended. I am thinking it is the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach; however, what is throwing me off is that it is listed as a "Resort" (which the Hyatt is); but the checkout screen doesn't mention anything about Resort Fees due upon arrival at hotel (and I know the Hyatt has a $25 daily resort fee). Can anyone help? Thanks!

Amenities

Airport shuttle

Business center

Fitness center

Golf nearby

Internet access

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Resort

Restaurant(s)

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Key West Hotwire thread (as well as this additional Key West Hotwire thread.) Post what you decided for those stays within those threads, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing. Closing threads is greatly appreciated as it keeps the board organized and informs others researching.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

5 minutes ago, AaronJB said:

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Key West Hotwire thread (as well as this additional Key West Hotwire thread.) Post what you decided for those stays within those threads, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing. Closing threads is greatly appreciated as it keeps the board organized and informs others researching.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks - just closed those two threads. Did not end up booking through Hotwire for the 2013 KW trip; the May 2012 KW trip did not take place. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Msharpie said:

Did not end up booking through Hotwire for the 2013 KW trip;

When closing your threads it's more helpful to others if you indicate whatever you did do for the trip... not just what you didn't do. :wink:

Also, including the room rate per nite in your research request makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

For the HOTWIRE offer above i believe there are more amenities than what you have listed above as HOTWIRE's new interface does not show the complete amenity set unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the listing.

Using this method, below is the full amenity set i'm seeing for the 4* hotel offered in this zone for $112/nite when searching for your dates:

Resort

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

==> if this is what you're seeing, the Fairmont Newport Beach would be my best guess for this one

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]