Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center) W Seattle Hotel

shoplete
By shoplete,
in

Hello, I'd like some help identifying this hotel:

On the Hotwire list, it seems like the only possible hotel would be the W? Thanks in advance!

Star rating: 4.5

City: Seattle, WA

Zone: Downtown Pike Place, Stadiums, Financial District area

Travel Dates: Sept 15 - 17, 2016

Room rate per nite in USD: $198/night

Amenities associated with the hotel: Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Spa services

The W has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks AaronJB. I just looked at Priceline Express and saw another 4.5* hotel listed below. I'm not sure if the zoning has changed, but it is "Downtown - Shopping District - Convention Center - Capitol Hill Area" while on the hotel list I found a list that matched most closely as "Downtown - Pike Place - Retail District - Convention Center." Based on the amenities and star ratings, it seems that this would be Monaco Seattle. Any thoughts? Planning to book this evening.

Star rating: 4.5

City: Seattle, WA

Zone: Downtown - Shopping District - Convention Center - Capitol Hill Area

Travel Dates: Sept 15 - 17, 2016

Room rate per nite in USD: $187/night

Amenities associated with the hotel: Pets Allowed, Business Center, Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness Center, Nonsmoking

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win for this W property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about the new star rating for this property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]