Hotwire Hotel: 3* DC (White House - Downtown) Hotel RL Washington DC by Red Lion

jordansbulls
By jordansbulls,
in

Please conclude your previous Hotwire New Orleans and Midtown East New York City hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans. (and will also avoid any delays in having your future posts responded to)

Also, are you searching using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the listing? (as this is the only way to confirm the complete amenity set associated with the current HOTWIRE offer)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Westin Washington DC City Center would be my best guess for the HOTWIRE offer above.

Are your plans for this trip firm and you're ready to move forward with a purchase... or do you have other things that are pending or other people you also need to consult with first?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Looks like I got a property not listed, but the suggestion beforehand said the last person got this hotel which is why I proceeded to book via Hotwire.

Amenities:

Free Internet, Suite, Boutique hotel, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

I see it is a 4 minute walk to the Farragut North Metro Station which is good because I am taking the Amtrak to NYC afterwards and the Red Metro goes straight to Union Station.

I also didn't want to have to worry about changing hotels during my stay so canceled my direct bookings I had made with 2 separate hotels and went with this one.

Also this is a 15 minute to the White House which is fine.

Congrats on your success.

Great win for this property! Glad you are satisfied with the win and that this property will work out okay for your travel plans.

Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]