Hotwire Hotel: 3* Detroit (Airport DTW) La Quinta Inn and Suites Detroit Metro Airport

korovamilk
By korovamilk,
in

3.5-star Hotel in Detroit Intl Airport DTW area

Complimentary

Free Internet Free parking

Amenities

Airport shuttle Business center Fitness center Indoor pool(s) Pet friendly Pool(s) Restaurant(s)

85% guest recommended Favorite! (97 reviews)

PRICE ON LA QUINTA INN & SUITES DETROIT METRO AIRPORT FOR SAME NIGHTS: $95. IF YOU NEED 2 ROOMS LIKE I DID, I WOULD RECOMMEND LOOKING ON LA QUINTA WEBSITE FOR THE 2 BEDROOM SUITE WHICH IS ADVERTISED AT $115 FOR SAME DATES. I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH THAT. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

I believe there are likely more amenities associated with this property which would not have been seen unless you searched using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button.  If you use the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) than what you have listed above?

Also i think this property is currently 3* rated by HOTWIRE, in your reply can you also confirm the star rating of this hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]