Hotwire Hotel: 4* Barbados Hotel Identify

ropster
By ropster,
in

I'm going to Barbados October 22-29 (Saturday to Saturday) and been eying the Hilton and don't want the Radisson or Crane. It will be 2 adults and 2 kids under 12 and searching hotwire extensively. The Hilton retail rates have increased lately and I missed out on booking a good deal through a Hilton Honor deal so this is my backup plan trying to Identify the Hilton, any help would really be appreciated. thanks

This is the one I think is the Hilton 95% recommended with the following amenities and shows as 4-Star Resort $130/night

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Tennis nearby

I think this is the Radisson as 4-star Hotel 95% recommended $93/night and bedding guaranteed 2 beds 

Free parking, Free Internet, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center

and I believe this is the Crane which shows as 4-star Resort 75% recommended and amenities of

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Suite, Oceanfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry 

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set (including any accessible amenities) and we would be happy to take a look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Wow what a great tool, just re-did the search.

What I think is the Hilton at $131/night had these fully listed

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Radisson possibility is $92/night are these

Free parking, Free Internet, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby

The last 4 star shows differently on the BiddingHelper and shows as a 4 star hotel instead of resort with these amenities $151/night

Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services

Unfortunately none of the above are exact matches for previous reports, although i would agree with your guesses in your first post.

I will add, however, that the last property in your first post (i believe is now selling for $181/nite) is a different hotel than the $151/nite hotel that is showing thru BiddingHelper.com (i don't have any insight into the one offered thru the BiddingHelper.com)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is there something in particular that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Keep us updated on your progress or let us know how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've done a lot of research and need a family friendly hotel with large pool and a nice beach that has some room and swimmable for kids. The hilton fits the bill and also has a family policy that up to two children 18 years and under stay for free when sharing room with at least one adult. When dining with a paying adult, children 5 and under eat for free and 6-12 get a 50% discount. the only downside of the Hilton is smaller rooms compared to a lot of other properties that have larger apartment style rooms/suites.

I have also considered booking 4 nights at Hilton and 3 at another property but the wife isn't real crazy about switching hotels. 

What property would be better than the Hilton?

... and although the HOTWIRE offer above has not yet been confirmed to be the Hilton, what is your gameplan if/when that one disappears from the offers while you're determining what it is you want to do for this trip?

So an update here, I decided to try and go for the Hilton and book the first night only on Hotwire to make sure it was the Hilton for $130/night. Put in my info and submitted the request and I got a message that said my session timed out which I knew could not be correct and then a few seconds later a new message appeared that said the rate has changed and is now $173 per night.

I started a new search for the full seven days, attempted to purchase that for $131 a night and got the same message that the rates increased to $171 and would now be a total of $1412 out the door. Given that price is now close to the retail Hilton rates I stopped trying with Hotwire.

However I work for a large company who I just found out has a corporate rate with Hilton and I was able to book an Executive room with Panoramic view, private balcony, high-floor, Free WiFi & offers lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and Honor Bar access. Total price was $1520 out the door with my corporate discount which was a tad more than I wanted to pay but seems worth it for the amenities and room type.

Really appreciate you help and assistance, was hoping to get that HOTWIRE rate but ended up not being available.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]