Priceline Hotel: 5* Paris (Opera Quarter East - Louvre Museum) Renaissance Vendome Paris

ElPal
By ElPal,
in

NOTE: The zones have changed for Paris. There is now Louvre - Vendome - Concorde - Les Halles - 1st Arr. - 2nd Arr - and  Opera - Saint-Lazare Station - Galeries Lafayette - 9th Arr.for the other former Opera zone.

This was for the  Louvre - Vendome - Concorde - Les Halles - 1st Arr. - 2nd Arr.

Using your PRICELINE link and going back out and back in using your link and rebid zones, I noted the Express Deal of $263 and thought I would start my bidding at 200USD which was rejected. A counter offer of $268 was offered. I closed out and went back in using your link.

Then bid $205 also rejected with same counter offer of $268

Then $210 also rejected with same counter offer of $268.

I then left it there. Overnight (we are in Austalia) I received a 10% off NYOP coupon so I thought I'd try my luck again.

Using your PRICELINE link, I bid $225. Received a counter offer of $265. Closed out. Went back in with your link.

Bid $230. Same counter offer received.

Bid $233 and had success!

This appears to be a saving of 52% which we are very happy with!

I will continue using your links for my research and purchases.

Total cost $1669.15. The rate for the say when booking through PRICELINE in the retail part is a total of $3,488.66.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored a great deal for this stay and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay!

PS- we will work on the zone update in the coming weeks

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]