Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Stapleton) Renaissance Denver

disarticulate
By disarticulate,
in

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL! There is a train crossing 30 yards from the hotel and it blows its horn every fifteen minutes 24 hours a day. This nuisance is well documented on trip advisor. I checked in at 11pm first night and slept maybe 1 hour total. The second night I tried their complimentary ear plugs and white noise machine, and no joy. The train horn is incredibly loud. I was on the 8th floor, west side and someone I was on the phone with could hear it loud and clear through my phone.

I used your PRICELINE link and won on Priceline for $75/night for 4 nights.

I called Priceline last night, they have in touch with the hotel manager. And I was refunded the remaining 3 nights and I checked out immediately at 11pm.

I immediately booked The Westin Westminster 4* for $84/nt for 3 nights and slept like a baby. I think I may have forgotten to use the BB HOTWIRE link, but I was so tired I was barely able to drive to the Westin.

Sorry to hear the hotel was unable to provide a restful night's sleep but glad to hear that PRICELINE was sympathetic to the situation and was able to refund the balance of the stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

1 hour ago, disarticulate said:

I immediately booked The Westin Westminster 4* for $84/nt for 3 nights

When you have a moment can you please add this win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that it will appear in the board's Priceline Maps and Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Glad to see you found a good replacement that should suit your needs for the balance of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]