Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Navy Pier - Millennium Park) Doubletree Mag Mile

VolFanInGa
By VolFanInGa,
in

Came across the following properties on our search.  Hoping to book tonight after the kids are in bed.

3.5* Navy Pier Millennium Park $136

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

3.5* Downtown Millennium Park $131 (The Essex perhaps?)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking

4* Navy Pier Millennium Park $155 (Hyatt?)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

3.5* Navy Pier-MP Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access $136

>>> This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but a *guess* would be that this may be the Doubletree Mag Mile with a slightly different amenity set.

4* Navy Pier-MP  Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower $155

>>> Not yet ID'd/reported, but my guess is that this may be the Hyatt with a slightly different amenity set.

3.5* Downtown-MP $150 Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible parking

Not yet ID'd/reported, but a guess would be the Essex. I'd much rather the potential Hyatt or potential Doubletree both from a hotel and location standpoint.

Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if you have any hotel (and any city) questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win for this superbly located property (and instead of expensive room service, there's a gorgeous newer Whole Foods on the opposite corner.)

Please let me know likes/dislikes and I'd be happy to offer recommendations.

Thanks for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks!  i have not been to Chicago in over 4 years, so i am really looking forward to it.  

Will definitely be going to Pierogi Heaven on Wells.

I'll need to find a kid friendly deep dish spot.

Hope to make it over to Xoco for lunch, but we'll see.

if you can recommend some family friendly unique dinner spots that are more local than touristy, I'd love to hear it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]