Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston Burington

ryaned
By ryaned,
in

Rates are a little on the high side for these dates - perhaps something going on in the area. What would be your max budget in terms of staying in Burlington? Would any of the other areas nearby be acceptable, as nearby areas look to be a tad cheaper (there's a 3.5* in Woburn-Wakefield for $95 on Priceline Express, for example. When you click on that link, please confirm on the landing page that the correct dates are showing.)

Let us know your thoughts and we would be happy to offer further suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

9 hours ago, ryaned said:

Sept 16 to Sept 20, 2016

2 hours ago, ryaned said:

Sept 9 to Sept 12 week

I'm not sure i'm following... do you need a hotel for both sets of dates? 

Do you want a replacement/cheaper option for the Sept 9-12 dates as well... or are you just mentioning that for reference as to what you're able to book for other dates and want to be below $125/nite for 9/16-9/20?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, we will be in the Burlington area both weekends. I gave the Sept 9-12 information for reference that I could book and will accept. The second weekend Sept 16-20 is still needed and more difficult probably because it includes a Monday and the area targets business traveler and rate go way up.Prefer Priceline  NYOP 3* Burlington MA as all three properties acceptable. Puzzling why prices are so high maybe the  weekend football crowd. Thanks for help.

18 hours ago, ryaned said:

I gave the Sept 9-12 information for reference that I could book and will accept.

For help with, or to report a win for, these dates please start a NEW TOPIC.

For Sept 16-20, how about booking the 3 star Hilton Garden Inn Burlington (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $159/nite which is refundable up until 3 days before your stay.  This gives you something close to your target price, protects you from rates rising even further from here, and you can continue to bid over the next few weeks to see if 'opaque' rates come down at all.

Does this hotel work for your needs?  Do you have a better gameplan in mind?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]