Priceline Hotel: 3* St. Petersburg - Clearwater (St. Petersburg) Hollander Boutique Hotel St. Petersburg

ucfseth
By ucfseth,
in

I'm sorry to be posting this so late but I figured it could still help with the hotel lists! 

3* Hollander Boutique Hotel listed at $85 a night. Total for 4 nights after taxes and fees was $405.44.

Booked a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal on PRICELINE. The Amenities showed were:

Free Parking

Non-Smoking

Business Center

Listed as an 8/10 guest rating

I wanted to stay somewhere in downtown St Pete since it has grown into a really great place for restaurants and bars and this hotel was perfect. It was about 4 or 5 blocks from the main strip of some really good bars. If you travel on a budget and are a foody like me I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear this property worked well for your needs and you found it to be a good value for the price paid.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the dates of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]