Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Salt Lake City (Downtown and University Park) Salt Lake City Marriott University Park

soccermacmom
By soccermacmom,
in

Good morning - just want to report a hotel for the Priceline Express hotel list for Salt Lake City, Utah. The Marriott University Park looks to be a nice property and fairly convenient for my purposes. I began my search and bids from BetterBidding's PRICELINE link.

Amenities listed: Free Internet, Free Parking, Indoor Pool, Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant. Priceline's transparent price is $146; a pretty good discount. I'm not a big Marriott fan, but reviews are good and I'm happy with the purchase. Thanks again for your service here; I rely on BetterBidding quite often!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and looking forward to your stay.  Even if Marriott is not your favorite brand, hopefully they win you over with this stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd follow up - I had a delightful stay at the Marriott Salt Lake City University Park. It's only about 4 miles from downtown. On arrival, the desk clerk couldn't have been nicer, describing the rooms available and letting me choose. She also comped me internet for the stay, which is usually a ridiculous $9.95 per day. There is a full Starbucks in the hotel which was very convenient for grabbing coffee and a breakfast sandwich in the morning. So Marriott - you did a good job on this one!

thanks again, BetterBidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]