Hotwire Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter - Bourbon Street) Sheraton New Orleans Hotel

astoria718
By astoria718,
in

Any ideas on the following? There are currently two 4* in Downtown for $116. This one has a pool.

New Orleans 9/2-6    2 Adults, 1 Room.

4* $116 Downtown - Superdome

Bidding Helper FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

There is also a 4* French Quarter/Bourbon St. for $100 (pool is a must) that I can't figure out. FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower  

Should I start a new thread for that?

Thanks, as always, for your amazing work here! Click-through, as always! :)

The Downtown/Superdome listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. The 4* FQ/Bourbon listing has also not yet been ID'd/reported, but my guess is that it may be the Sheraton with a slightly different amenity set than it has been reported with previously.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi,

We went for the 4* HOTWIRE French Quarter - Bourbon Street for $111.  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower.

It was the Sheraton. 

I'm disappointed since I don't really consider that to be the French Quarter, but their map is practically drawn just to include this particular hotel, so there's that...

Thanks for your help - you guys are great!

Sorry if you're disappointed in the outcome for this one, but this was the hotel guessed for this property so it shouldn't have come as too much of a surprise and at the very least should have been considered as a likely outcome.

One advantage of this property is that you are close enough to the Quarter in order to partake in all that it has to offer... yet you don't necessarily hear all the drunken screams from the street in the middle of the nite!:wink:

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]