Priceline Hotel: 4* french quarter express deal $91

Mmcnulty
By Mmcnulty,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please confirm the amenities showing with the listing and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.

You can always call to request rooms next to one another; whether or not the hotel will be able to may depend on the hotel, dates/how busy and who you talk to.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

When you post the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with this properyt, please also include the date(s) of your stay so we can replicate your search.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well, nevermind on the $91.  When I went to purchase, the price jumped back up to $129.  We already have a room at another place, but was trying to get something a little less expensive.  So, unless it changes, we will just stay with what we have..

My stay is from 09/15-09/18

Hotel Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Confirm your dates on the landing page:

This 4* French Quarter hotel at $127/nite with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel and would only be about $10 more per nite should this be a better option than your current back-up

I'm also seeing this 3.5* French Quarter - Canal Street property for $100/nite with:

Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess here would be the Doubletree Hotel New Orleans should this work well for your needs

I'm also seeing the Hilton New Orleans Riverside for $95/nite should this be of any interest.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]