Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Chicago Loop - Millennium Park) Hard Rock Hotel Chicago

Melissa
By Melissa,
in

I tried bidding the 4 downtown areas yesterday in the 120-135 range for my dates, but was not successful. I did get 2 counter offers for 179 but declined them.  Hotel prices seemed to go down a little today so tried bidding again.

Bids: 

1. River North, 4*, 140

got counter offer for 179; declined

2. River North, Downtown-Millenium Pk, 4*, 145--accepted

Going rate on PL with open prices is $225, so I feel like I got a good deal.  There were a few options for a little more than I bid on the Express site, but luckily didn't have to pursue those. :)

This is actually quite an excellent result, as the property's in a terrific location just a block or two from the river. Classic building - the Hard Rock is in the Carbon and Carbide Building, which is one of the city's biggest landmark buildings. Really nice area, with breakfast options nearby like Wildberry (http://www.wildberrycafe.com/chicago.html).  Let me know if you have any city questions at all, as I'm quite familiar with the area.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]