Priceline Hotel: NYC 23-29 SEPT

JoeNOR
By JoeNOR,
in

Hi, 

My first time organizing a visit to NYC, and I'm looking for help to find a neighborhood to stay in. 

We're a family of five, and looking for a central hotel on Manhattan. Do anyone have a tip for best-value neighborhood for a hotel? 

Our budget is approx. USD 200/night for each room (need three rooms), but we'll manage up to USD 230. 3 or 4 stars preferably. No special amenities needed, but hopefully we can avoid hotels with really tiny rooms. 

I have never used PRICELINE before, so also grateful for any help regarding tips to whether bid or use the PRICELINE EXPRESS to get the best deal. 

Thank you in advance. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Do you need 3 rooms because you're a family of 5 and PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy OR are many members of your family adult age and need their own rooms?  As HOTWIRE allows you to search for up to quad occupancy, you could book 2rooms/5guests which would save you the cost of one room each nite... is this an option or do you need the 3 rooms originally requested?  If some are children, how many adults and how many are children (and what ages are the children)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think the best value for your dates would be this 4* Empire State Buidling hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $214/ntie with no amenities showing... my guess for this one would be The Avalon hotel which is centrally located and gets good reviews.

Would this work for your needs this trip?

I am also seeing what looks to be the Arlo Hudson Square on HOTWIRE for $185/nite, but i don't know much about this fairly new property, but the location is not as good as what i'm guessing to be the Avalon above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]