cammer55
By cammer55,
in

Looking for help identifying a hotel

8/25-8/27

1 room, 2 adults

85% recommended

$55/night (normally $158/night)

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Please start by following-up or providing a response to the question(s) asked in your previous threads:

Eden Prairie hotel

Hotwire Eden Prairie

Hotwire Downtown Minneapolis hotel

... then reply to this thread and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2 hours ago, cammer55 said:

the other 2 I had responded with the hotel it turned out to be.

See the last reply in each thread, there are additional questions regarding your purchase which are needed to complete your topic title and have your wins appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please remember to follow-up your thread (and check back after posting) to see if any additional information is needed/requested.

My first guess was the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis Northstar Downtown, but i'm not sure how much of an all-suite property this is... which then lead to the Doubletree Suites; but given the nearly $200/nite price of the Doubletree i'm doubtful it is that property.  My guess would be the Crowne Plaza, with the caveat that i'm unsure since i'm not sure just how much this property fits the all-suite description.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Yes, the hotel could offer amenities that are not listed:

The hotel has to have all the amenities it shows... but does not have to show all the amenities it has. :wink:

The biggest example of this is that almost all hotels now offer Hi-Speed Internet, yet you will still see a random hotel here or there does not this as an amenity (although they most likely do have it)

OK, how about this one...

3.5* Hotel in Eagan area

8/25-8/27

1 room, 2 adults

80% recommended

$108   $68/night

Full amenities: Free parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

As per the Hotwire Hotel List this amenity set matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Mpls/St Paul Arpt-Mall Of America so that would be our best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]