Hotwire Hotel: 2* Lexington (Lexington Northeast) Microtel Inn by Wyndham Lexington

adudinsk
By adudinsk,
in

got a 2* from hotwire in Lexington KY for $42us.

Was the Microtel Inn by Whyndam 

TOTAL DUMP.

Breakfast was the same every day and was the absolute worst I even got

Room was FILTHY, covered in dirt, not vacuumed, when they changed our room the just REVERSED the fitted sheet inside out.

Room and all the hallways smelt like sour beer and smoke, although it was a non-smoking hotel.

Beds were old and had sprung, but were wrapped in Bed Bug "Protect-A-Bed protectors (have the photos)

I guess they MUST have had bed bugs at one point, and then seal the bed and box springs, and sprayed out the hotel.

We use Bed Bug traps.. did not get any..but still we did not bring our suit case in the hotel it was that dirty, and we wanted to be sure we did not get any bug hitch hikers

Fridge was old, dented in, and  covered in black mold.

Lots of broken items in the halls and room.

Have lots of photos.

DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL.. go for a 3* just to be safe...

Thank you for sharing your purchase and experience with the board... sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay at this property.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the dates of your stay (so this thread can appear in our Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins) as well as the amenities (including any accessible amenities) that HOTWIRE associates with this property when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]