Hotwire Hotel: 3* Minneapolis (Downtown East - University of Minnesota - Metrodome) Aloft Minneapolis

beth2
By beth2,
in

I'm looking at 2  4 star choices on Sunday, August 21:

$76 choice includes: pet  friendly, indoor pool, smoke free, restaurant, business center, Internet access, spa service, accessible for visually impaired and hearing impaired, accessible path travel, sin room a accessibility , accessible bath, accessible parking, roll in shower.

$81 choice has all of the first one except pool.  In addition it describes itself as boutique.

My guess is the 2nd one is the Radison but I don't know what the 1st one is.  Can you help?

many thanks for your advice.

I'm now reali.zing that downtown east would be good too(for a play at the Guthrie).  Can you identify this hotel?

$60. Free internet, pet friendly, boutique,indoor pool, smoke free, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, s elf-serve laundry, internet access, children's activities, access for visually and hearing impaired, accessible path, in room access, a accessible bath, accessible parking, roll in shower.

thanx!

Please do your searches using the EASY VIEW TAB at BiddingHelper.com, clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button and then copy/pasting the amenities to your post... it makes it much easier for us to research when all of the amenities are in one place and not posted as "plus this but not that".

Here is what i'm seeing for each:

4* Downtown $76

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

==> best guess would be the Hilton Minneapolis and Towers

4* Downtown $81

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

==> Hotel Minneapolis Autograph would be my guess for this one

3* Downtown East - University

Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Childrens Activities, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

==> my guess here would be the Aloft Minneapolis

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Minnepolis hotel thread with whatever you decided to do for that trip.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your help.  We reserved 2 rooms at the downtown east $60 option and the hotel is Aloft just at you predicted.  With tax the room is around $75 per room.  This very close to Guthrie and some park areas along the Mississippi so we're very pleased,

Regarding  the previous request from last year for Mpls options, we reserved directly with the hotel where our meetings were taking place, rather than using Hotwire.  If this happens again, I'll go through the link you suggested.  I'll. Also try to remember to copy and paste the amenity list next time.

This is a great service and I want to be supportive.

2 hours ago, beth2 said:

We reserved 2 rooms at the downtown east $60 option and the hotel is Aloft

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it it was the hotel you were hoping for, you got a great deal, and that this will be convenient for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and helping us confirm this new amenity set for the Hotwire Hotel List.

2 hours ago, beth2 said:

the previous request from last year for Mpls options, we reserved directly with the hotel

Nobody reading your previous Minneapolis hotel thread will know to look here to learn that you booked directly with the hotel, can you please add this information in a reply to that thread so that others reading that thread in the future are not left wondering if you booked but didn't post the results, canceled the trip, made other plans, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]