Priceline Hotel: Need Help - 4,5* in Midtown West / Hell's Kitchen

HA1984
By HA1984,
in

Hello,

I am looking for a hotel in nyc for the following dates 11/22/2016 to 26/22/2016.

I found a hotel with the express deals: area  - midtown west / hell's kitchen

price - 167 $

amenieties:  pets allowed, non-smoking, Restaurant

guest score:  8 out of 10

hotel could that be? Maybe the ink48?

Thanks for your help.

Regards Heidi

• 3 months later...

We will be traveling to New York city November 22 - 26 and we still need a Hotel. Can you help me ID the hotel below?  Thank you!!!

Times Square South 4* $166 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

Hotel found at hotwire 

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For the HOTWIRE offer above, i'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching for your dates, are you still seeing this on your own search and/or are you searching for the default 1room/2adults/0children?

Also, your original topic title (before we merged it with this thread) indicated Times Square South, but above you list Times Square North (i checked both but still didn't see this property), if you're still seeing this one can you please confirm which zone it is in.

Lastly, it would be appreciated if you followed-up your previous Priceline NYC hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

6 minutes ago, HA1984 said:

And as for the Priceline...we didn't go through with the bid   :(

Nobody reading your previous thread with know to look here to learn that you didn't go thru with the bid, please follow-up that thread with whatever you decided to do for that stay (even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, canceled the trip, etc)

Are you still seeing the $166/nite HOTWIRE offer, since as i indicated above, i'm not seeing this property when searching for your dates (i see a $166/nite property offered in the Times Square South zone but it has different amenities then what  you've listed above)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, i am still seeing the 166 $ / nite Hotwire offer with the following amenities: 

Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

I think maybe it could be the Hilton oder the Millennium Broadway Hotel ?!? 

25 minutes ago, thereuare said:

are you searching for the default 1room/2adults/0children?

2x

9 minutes ago, thereuare said:

Nobody reading your previous thread with know to look here to learn that you didn't go thru with the bid, please follow-up that thread with whatever you decided to do for that stay (even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, canceled the trip, etc)

3x

20 hours ago, HA1984 said:

Times Square South 4* $166 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility

I'm still not seeing this offer when searching HOTWIRE for your dates (11/22-11/26, 1room/2adults/0children)... are you sure this is the complete amenity set that is associated with the current offer?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]