Priceline Hotel: NYC Help 11/5-11/9

scottyp1983
By scottyp1983,
in

I am getting ready to book a room in this area, hoping to be in Manhattan for the stay. I saw the 100 rate in the middle of the night about a week ago but didn't pull the trigger because other arrangements hadn't been confirmed. What are the odds of a PRICELINE EXPRESS rate like that popping up again and is there any way to track it besides constantly logging back on Priceline and checking? Thanks for any help or any other ideas! 

$100 in Midtown Manhattan is rarely seen - especially at higher star levels - aside from the slowest periods of the year (Jan-early Mar.) There are the occasional sub-$100 rates at the 3-4* level during busy periods, but these are infrequent and have often appeared to be price mistakes. I really wouldn't count on a $100 rate in November coming back, unfortunately. What would be your desired max budget per night for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Are your plans now firm and are you ready to book this stay at this point in time?

Which zone(s) are acceptable for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you sure you want to stay in any zone?

For example, would the Astor on the Park be acceptable, as this is a bit far north for the average tourist (although i do think you could get this 3* hotel within your budget at about $135/nite)

If the above is not acceptable i think you're next options closest to your budget would be Lower East Side, MSG, Downtown... although you have nothing to lose by also including Times Square, Rock Center, Chelsea, and/or ESB.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we will advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]