Priceline Hotel: 3* New York City (Lower East Side - Chinatown) Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel

wyf
By wyf,
in

Please confirm the price showing and full list of amenities and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? Let us know and we can research and then offer recommendations based on what you are looking for.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

We need 2 rooms for 5 nights. I was trying to bid but it seems the price went too high. Basically we want to live in Manhattan where we can get on the subway easily since we have a toddler. Right now actually I am looking at the express deals. the budget we have is around 1500-1600 dollars (150-160 per room/night) including everything. Please let me know if you have any suggestion for me.

We were looking at 3 * and above since I thought lower than that might not be good for my son?

Thank You.

right now I see two of them might be good for us.

1. 4-Star Express Deal Hotel, Downtown - Wall Street Area $133

2. 3-Star Express Deal Hotel, Lower East Side - Chinatown Area. $142

My guess for the first one is world center hotel, the 2nd one is Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel?

The 2nd one has free breakfast which I think is very important for us. If my guess is right I might choose the 2nd one.

1 hour ago, AaronJB said:

and full list of amenities

When requesting PRICELINE EXPRESS help please be sure to include the amenities associated with the offer.

Here is what i'm seeing when searching for your dates: (confirm all dates on the landing pages)

4* Wall Street Downtown for $133/nite with:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess here would be the Club Quarters Wall Street

3* Lower East Side for $142/nite

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> the Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel would be my guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3 hours ago, AaronJB said:

full list of amenities

1 hour ago, thereuare said:

When requesting PRICELINE EXPRESS help please be sure to include the amenities associated with the offer.

2x

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]