Priceline Hotel: Condo in Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Pointe Orlando Area

chris_fifthgear
By chris_fifthgear,
in

Hi, I had a question in re which location the following Priceline Express Deal may be...it's a 4-Star Express Deal Condo in the Intl Drive-Convention Center-Pointe Orland Area. It's original price was $107, and it's on sale for $62 (travel is for Nov 2-8 of this year). 

The amenities are as follows: Pets Allowed, Business Center, Restaurant, Free Internet, Indoor and Outdoor Pool, Condo, Fitness Center, Non-Smoking.

I truly appreciate any help offered, and if I'm posting this in the wrong place, please let me know.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for this 4* Intl. Drive - Convention Center - Point Orlando hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with the amenity set above would be the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep us updated on what you decide and if we can be of further assistance. If the above listing is not of interest, please let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and offer other options.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Did you take this offer?

If you are interested in this property at this price keep in mind that the offer could disappear at any time.  If this one is not of interest, what is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget per nite?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, I haven't taken it yet...trying to do a little research on what would fit us the best...three of us are going, we'd love to get a condo-type place so we could cook some meals or have a lazy breakfast in the room, but we're not tied to that concept...really, we just want a place that will be exciting enough for a three-year-old (nice pool), safe, clean and close to the Disney parks...but a fridge and a stove WOULD be nice... :) 

Thanks for all of the assistance, I've been a fan of the site for a long time. Cheers.

I'm 99% sure it will be that WestGate place. I recently won it in a bid. After the bid I read the reviews and a few things. 1st. Apparently they POUND you with Sales pitches for timeshares. Sorry, but I pay for hotels in order to not deal with that crap. 2nd. A lot of reviews state that the place is in shambles and very dated. 3rd. Many complaints about roaches. 

Take that for what it's worth. I usually do pretty well bidding on 4* hotels in Orlando, but I can tell you I will NEVER include International Drive, Pointe on my bids again JUST to avoid this place. Be careful. 

1 hour ago, xstainx said:

I'm 99% sure it will be that WestGate place. I recently won it in a bid. After the bid I read the reviews and a few things. 1st. Apparently they POUND you with Sales pitches for timeshares. Sorry, but I pay for hotels in order to not deal with that crap. 2nd. A lot of reviews state that the place is in shambles and very dated. 3rd. Many complaints about roaches. 

Take that for what it's worth. I usually do pretty well bidding on 4* hotels in Orlando, but I can tell you I will NEVER include International Drive, Pointe on my bids again JUST to avoid this place. Be careful. 

Welcome to Betterbidding!

Thanks for your note on the hotel and your win. If you could share the details of your win as a separate thread so that others can also benefit from the information it would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]