Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown - Queen Anne, Belltown, Seattle Center, Space Needle) Mediterranean Inn

Oboy
By Oboy,
in

Will be in Seattle Aug 17-19, 2016. Hoping for a 3* or higher in Downtown - Pike Place - Waterfront - Stadiums, Downtown - Seattle Center - Space Needle - Lake Union, or Downtown - Shopping District - Convention Center.

Am I being unrealistic? Is there another area to stay in that would be super convenient to downtown? We do not plan to rent a car.

TIA.

At current rates i think you're more likely looking in the $150-$175 range rather than sub-$150... but if you're ready to bid and confirm your maximum bid we will suggest a strategy for you to try.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

For the future, once you win a hotel you can reply in the current thread, using the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page will automatically be moved to the correct section of the board (if necessary).

For this win I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you searched using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.  Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Won using HOTWIRE link.

Boutique hotel

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Kitchenette

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]