Priceline Hotel: Hotel Help

Kristin P
By Kristin P,
in

Hi! I am in need of 2 hotel rooms in SF from 8/17 to 8/19 -- was hoping to stay in USE or Fisherman's Wharf and to spend around $150 (3.5 * or higher) . I have tried name your own price, but been rejected daily.  Any other area in SF that would be good to stay? We were hoping to have it somewhere we can walk to restaurants, etc. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately San Francisco has become very expensive over the last few years.  While i'm doubtful it will help, it couldn't hurt... have you considered including USW and/or the Financial District?

What are your thoughts regarding lowering your star rating vs. increasing your budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you're willing to go up to $200 before taxes/fees you could do this 3.5* Union Square East hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) that is offered for $200/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess for this one would be the Hotel Union Square San Francisco

Does this work for your needs?

I also see what looks like the Hotel Whitcomb for $150/nite if that gets you close enough to where you want to be (it's about 4 blocks south of the USE and USW zones).

Either of these work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]