Hotwire Hotel: Help required for NYC hotels.

Rkcorry
By Rkcorry,
in

Hi guys, as the title would suggest, I would really appreciate some help with acquiring a hotel for six nights arriving on December 26th 2016,

My preference would by close to midtown, grand central area, my budget would be around the 1600/2000 dollar bracket,

I have stayed at the Intercontinental, Omni Berkshire, Benjamin, and am fine with these, though have also stayed at the Doubletree and Raddison and would rather not return.

Any help would be a great help thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm seeing this 4.5* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $264/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess for this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer would be the Omni Berkshire Place, which you're familiar with, is within your budget, and you said you would be happy to return to

Does this work for your plans this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

PS- if budget is a factor i'll add that i'm also seeing the W New York Downtown for $175/nite, but not sure if the Downtown location is worth it to you for the lower price (if so, let us know and we'll provide details for that offer)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]