Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Poipu, Kauai - 9/13-9/16, Hot Rate $299

KooperTrooper
By KooperTrooper,
in

Hi, I am looking at hotwire and they have 2 hotel deals for Poipu for 9/13-9/16. When looking at the hotel list here, it looks like you guys only list the Grand Hyatt... So is the second one Koa Kea or something else? I am also thrown off by the new to hotwire in the title... I used biddinghelper to get the following:

$299/nt

4.5-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Poipu area

95% recommended Amazing!

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Oceanfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$247/nt

4.5-star Hotwire Hotel in Poipu area

75% recommended 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible parking

I am assuming the first is the GH and the second is the KK, but would like some validation from others. Also, thoughts on trying to snag the GH on priceline for a better price? Again, the list on the site doesn't list the KK on the hotel list, but I don't want to get stuck with it if I bid. 

Thanks for all the help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the first property would be the Grand Hyatt (which i'm now seeing thru the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW TAB for $282/nite, assuming you are only searching for 1room/2adults/0children)... i agree with your guess of the second property being the Koa Kea, although not yet reported to the board.

When you bid on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose, so the Ko'a Kea would be a possibility as this property is currently rated 4.5* by PRICELINE and located within the boundaries of the Poipu-Koloa zone.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]