Hotwire Hotel: 3* Denver (South Tech Center - Englewood) Hyatt Place South Park Meadows

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

HI all

I was able to the get Hyatt Place Denver South/Park Meadows by using the HOTWIRE link on this site.

Below is what I paid for the hotel for 2 nights.

2 nights @ $92.00 = $184.00 + $45.08 for taxes/fees = $229.08 - $40 in discounts = $209.08 vs. around $245 elsewhere.

Amenities: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access.

Overall I am happy with this hotel, as i like the location and its proximity to RTD light rail and Park Meadows Mall, as well as a few other retail stores I want to shop at. I was looking for a hotel in the downtown area, as well, but decided to stay in this area after not finding what I wanted at the right price. I was seeing a 3* in the downtown area, for about the same price, but suspected that it might be the Ramada Inn that friends have said is more like a 1 1/2 * at best. 

In closing I am hoping you are able to get enough information in order to update the zones for the Denver area, as think this one is listed on your site under "South Tech Center - Englewood," which by the way is now "South Tech Center - Centennial" and my hotel is listed on the Hotwire website, under "Lone Tree - Park Meadows."

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the deal you received and the location will work well for your plans.

Sorry for the delay in having the zones for this area updated... we are working on a project that in the future will enable us to update all zone changes much more quickly (as i'm sure you can imagine doing each one by hand has been a laborious task).  We could simply add this hotel under the new zone name, but then many users/newbies will think that this is the only hotel offered in the zone, so we will see how our side-project is progressing before updating the hotel lists for this area with the new zone names/boundaries (if we see we're not making progress and it will be much longer then expected then we'll have a look at this area and take care of the update manually)

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]