Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East - Nob Hill) The Westin St. Francis

Tngu172
By Tngu172,
in

Hi! We are looking for two rooms with 3 to 4 star in San Francisco for travel dates 8/26/-8/28. The zones we want to stay in is union square east or west, financial district or fisherman's wharf. We want to stay around 140 a night. I'm looking at express deals but I'm getting flustered with the hotels and trying to match them with amenities. If you have any insight on which hotels are in the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals or NYOP I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Not sure how many hotels you tried researching as using your parameters above (3* or higher in USE, USW, Financial, or Fishermans Whart for $140 or less) i only see one hotel that meets these parameters (confirm all dates on the landing pages):

3* Union Square West for $138/nite with:

Business Center

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> best guess here would be the Hotel Metropolis

If you want to know what is available if you stretch your budget a bit more...

4* Union Square West for $153/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Free Internet

==> Hotel Grace would be my best guess for this one

4* Union Square East for $157/nite with:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Fitness Center

==> The Westin St. Francis San Francisco On Union Square would be my guess here

Any of the above work for your plans?

If you prefer to try bidding on PRICELINE there is no guessing the hotel that you may receive...you can receive any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose; if you want to go this route let us know and we will suggest a bidding strategy for you to follow.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]