Hotwire Hotel: Help - 3* Ocean City MD

lilybugkd
By lilybugkd,
in

Looking to book in Ocean City, Maryland 8/3-8/5 2016.

Found this:

3-star All-suites Hotel in Ocean City Central area

$252 (though this JUST went up from $161, hoping it drops again!)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Suite, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette

I'm hoping it's the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City, which is the only 3* listed on Better Bidding in OC. My worry is that it could be the Coconut Malorie Resort, which sounds like a dump.  The listing says "book soon, the last person got the Coconut Malorie!," which isn't comforting.   Dunes Manor seems like another possibility.

Amenities seem to match both the Holiday inn and Malorie pretty well. Can't find anything about smoke free rooms on the Malorie. Malorie also seems to have a 21+ check-in rule, while the HOTWIRE listing only says 18+. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Note that the "Last person got ___" information is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in this zone, not necessarily the property currently being offered.

With the above noted, my best guess for this one would be The Coconut Malorie Resort... i don't believe s the Holiday Inn is the one that is currently being offered.

Is anything interesting offered thru MAPS and HOTELS.com or you can find something refundable at refudnable.rates while you hope that rates come down?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]