Priceline Hotel: 5* Miami (South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront) 1 Hotel South Beach

newty25
By newty25,
in

This is currently not listed in the list of hotels here and I thought I might add since I checked here in my research first and found a dead-end.  I use the site frequently but have always used the information provided to determine the hotel on my own and have never felt the need to ask.

The HOTWIRE deal was for $335/night and the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal was $334/night. I started at $300 naming my own price and using different locations without a 5 star to increase the price until it got accepted at $320. A shade of savings off the priceline express deal but I'll take it and buy a drink at the pool. :)

This is currently the only 5 star on South Beach so there's not much to wonder about with regard to which hotel/resort this is... but sometimes people feel better when they're able to match things up with the uncertainty of using Hotwire and Priceline. I know I do.

Hope this helps... and thanks for this great service. I may never post but I use the service all the time and always through the links when I can.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

It would be appreciated if you started to share all of your wins with the board as it could help another user who is traveling for the same dates as you and/or to confirm a hotel's continued participation with PRICELINE / HOTWIRE if it has not been won in quite some time.

Thank you for sharing this win and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin all of your travel purchases.

Enjoy your upcoming stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]