Priceline Hotel: 3* Greensboro (High Point - Archdale) Radisson Hotel High Point

ahottmess
By ahottmess,
in

Started bid for $40 - 3* using the PRICELINE link from this website.  I was offered to increase my bid by $28,  I declined and increased to $45 and added High Point.  I've stayed here before but I was really thinking I would get this property I was testing out some of the Airport properties.  Oh well, I remember to use a different zone for rebid but still not a bad price.

Sorry to hear that you got a hotel that you were not expecting. In terms of re-bidding, if you can select a particular star rating in a particular zone, then there are hotels that can be won there and that is not a re-bid zone. Please let us know if you have questions before bidding for future stays and we would be happy to offer suggestions on how to best proceed.

Hope the hotel will work out okay for this stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]