Priceline Hotel: How to stay in New York for two weeks on a tight budget

Tara kluger
By Tara kluger,
in

July 15 to the 20th my daughter and I need a place to stay near Manhattan and then the 20th to the 25th it would be just me . she got signed with a modeling agency and will be moving into a model apt on the 20th. So I   Would still need a place from the 20th to the 25th  Any suggestions on how I can make this happen single mom with four kids so money is a issue.  What could be the lowest bid that would might be except near Manhattan Times Square or in the general surrounding area for 10 days

From your previous NYC hotel thread your budget for those earlier dates is not realistic... what is your budget for the second part of your stay and the dates above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]