Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (Chelsea - Knightsbridge - Harrods) Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel

Etoile
By Etoile,
in

I just booked the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel via HOTWIRE Hotel deal, $178/night before taxes and fees. $686.74 all in with fees for 3 nights. I am happy with my deal, as this was a last minute booking, a good deal for a 5 star, and the rack rate is currently $400+ 

The amenity set was listed as : boutique hotel; Fitness Center; Restaurant(s) Spa services.

This isn't listed in the database but I figured what the hotel was going to be, as HOTWIRE had listed it as "the last person got..." Although, I have to add, that in of itself is not a guarantee. I once booked a hotel thinking I was going to get the same hotel as "the last person got" but I got another hotel (which was actually better :-)

Congrats on your success.

Really nice win for this beautiful 5* property in London and glad you are satisfied with the win.

The "last person won" is the last hotel won by someone at that star rating in that zone in general and may or may not be the underlying property for the listing you are looking at.

Can you confirm if there were any additional amenities associated with this property? This information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account. Additionally, thanks for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

The full amenity set is:

Free internet

Fitness center

Internet access

Boutique hotel

Restaurant(s)

Spa services

You're right about the 'last person won' as I just saw two listings for an airport hotel with two price points (only $2 apart) that showed the same 'last person won' hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]