Priceline Hotel: 5* Prague (Old Town Square - Astronomical Clock) President Hotel

CivicBlues
By CivicBlues,
in

I bid in increments of 2-3 dollars starting with $72 while using the free rebid zones.  However something strange happened when I reached $85 and submitted my bid.  The submission took a long time and after about 5-7 minutes of waiting I got a "sorry we aren't able to complete a deal right now, please check back in 15 minutes" with a button next to it saying " check status" .  I clicked on it after about 10 minutes and was told I got the President Hotel.

looks like a nice hotel in a great location, although I'm a tad disappointed in the price. Seems like you can find this hotel for around $98/night all in.  Which is cheaper than my after tax rate of $102/night that I got.

Coming off my $3 a night savings win in Munich, I'm wondering - is NYOP for Europe losing its edge?

Congrats on your success.

Sorry to hear that the deal wasn't what you had hoped (if you do have an instance where you find the regular rate pre-taxes/fees) cheaper elsewhere, contact PRICELINE for a best price guarantee.) You may also find instances on occasion where discounts may not be quite as much as hoped because of traffic to a particular city or other factors, but fantastic deals are certainly still often able to be had.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

As Romelle points out above, the deals are certainly still there, but you need to know/research prices beforehand to know what a good deal is and determine what an appropriator maximum bidding amount should be... our MAPS and HOTELS.com site provides a very easy to use visual to get a quick overview for rates in any given area. (use the filters to select only the star rating(s) you're bidding on and simply look at the map for the area you want to stay)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]