Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Downtown - River Walk) Hard Rock Hotel Chicago

aeh2
By aeh2,
in

I used the PRICELINE link before bidding for this hotel.

Based on the information previously posted in this forum and in the Priceline Hotel List for Chicago, it seems that Priceline possibly changed its bidding areas for downtown Chicago...? I wanted a hotel in the area that is now designated "Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park," and I used free re-bids to get the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago (4*) in that area. The Priceline Hotel List for Chicago includes the Hard Rock Hotel under "Downtown - River Walk," an area that no longer seems to be an option on Priceline. Also, there's an area called "Chicago Loop - Grant Park." I share that FWIW.

Thanks!

Congrats on your success.

Really nice deal for this property, which is in very much a "center of everything" location in terms of the city as a whole. It's also within one of the city's most historic buildings. Couple of blocks North is the Michigan Ave bridge, couple blocks South is Millennium Park and then the Art Institute. Plenty of breakfast spots nearby, as well, including Wildberry. Let me know if you have any city questions.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in zones, which must have happened very recently. We will update the site's Priceline Hotel List for Illinois soon.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]