Hotwire Hotel: Any hints on how to snag a specific hotel on Hotwire?

GML
By GML,
in

I really want to stay at the Avenue of the Arts Hotel in Costa Mesa, CA - Can you help me to ID this one on HOTWIRE?

Travel dates are Checking in July 8 and checking out July 10.

It's showing the of $200 for:

DELUXE LAKE VIEW, NON-SMOKING: KING + DOUBLE SOFA BED

Thanks so much!

Amenities:

Airport shuttle Boutique hotel Business center Fitness center Internet access Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Self-service laundry Smoke-free rooms

Travel dates:

July08 - July 10

Star rating:

4 stars

Room rate:

$135 per night 

City and zone:

Costa Mesa - South Coast Plaza

Thank you :)

To ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set associated with any HOTWIRE hotel you need to search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the listing.

This is what i'm seeing for the 4* hotel hotel offered in the Coast Mesa - South Coast Plaza zone for $135/nite:

Boutique, Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

==> if this is what you're seeing best guess for this property would be the Avenue of The Arts Costa Mesa

I'm also seeing this 4* Costa Mes hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $113/nite thru PRICELINE EXPRESS but no amenities are shown to be associated with the hotel... my guess for this one would also be the Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, it's a bit cheaper, but also a little more risk since no amenities are being shown

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are your plans not yet firm, as this is the hotel you said you were hoping for and the rates above (regardless of which service you decide to use) seem to be a significant discount as regular rates start at $205/nite for your dates.

Keep in mind that both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE only show a limited number of hotels at each star level for any given set of dates, so these offers could disappear at any time... is there something else that you're looking for?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can't find a 4* on the Better Bidding HOTWIRE Hotel list 

Please help ID 4* - Irvine $113/night

Per BiddingHelper.com:

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4*

$113 per night

Travel dates: July 8/2016-July 10/2016

4/5 on TripAdvisor

90% Hotwire recommended

Thanks so much! Your help is really appreciated.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind. It's for a birthday weekend and I want to try and get the nicest hotel possible for the best price. I realize there are taxes, resort fees, parking charges, etc - so it adds up! Cheers!

Please help ID 4* - Newport Beach - Fashion Island $103/night

Per BiddingHelper.com:

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

$103 per night

Travel dates: July 8/2016-July 10/2016

4/5 on TripAdvisor

80% Hotwire recommended

Thanks so much! Your help is really appreciated.

In terms of the Avenue of the Arts, which you mentioned as being a hotel you wanted to stay at (and is available via the discount services), is there something about that hotel that would not be a good fit? The only concern becomes that listings do change all the time and if there is something that would be a good fit (and is showing at a considerable discount, there is always the chance with HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS that it might not be there tomorrow. I'm still seeing what is potentially the Avenue of the Arts for $114 early this morning on PRICELINE EXPRESS (4*, Costa Mesa, no amenities), which is about $20 less than it's showing for on HOTWIRE.

The 4* Newport Beach-Fashion Island for $103 would be a possible match for the Fairmont.

I'm seeing a 4* Irvine w/Boutique, Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, but for $157. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but the Hyatt Regency Irvine would be a guess.

Are there particular amenities or is there a particular style (or location) you are looking for in terms of hotel? Let us know specifics you are looking for and we would be happy to offer recommendations based on those, as we definitely want to help you find a great hotel for your birthday weekend! :biggrin:

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]