Hotwire Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (City Centre - Dam Square) Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre

LunchTicket
By LunchTicket,
in

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Internet

Fitness

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

-> if this is what you're seeing, unfortunately i don't have any insight into this one as a property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board and these amenities are common at most 4* hotels in this area

I am seeing this 4* Jordaan - Canal Belt West - Ann Frank House hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $169/nite but is actually cheaper on an all-in basis given there is no resort fee indicated for this one with the following amenities:

Business Center

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> my guess here would be the AMS Suites or the Room Mate Aitana (i'd slightly favor the latter as the more likely of the two, but you should at least be prepared for either), should these work for your needs this trip

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I used your link and look further onto their site and don't see any other amenities offered but again I do see a five dollar resort fee added which is weird I'm going to do a little bit more research and I will be sure to use your link when purchasing as I have in the past thanks again .

19 minutes ago, LunchTicket said:

don't see any other amenities offered

In the EASY VIEW tab of BiddingHelper.com you need to click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the offer t see the complete amenity set.

Using this method you'll see the offer you listed has an Internet Access amenity in addition to the Free Internet amenity already listed.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Im probably going to pull the trigger on this hotwire rated 3* 

a little more help with ID ing this one would be appreciated.

Hotwire

#

3*

Amsterdam (Royal Palace-Central-Dam Square)

$164 a night

10/12-10/16

Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

90% recommended

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

On 6/28/2016 at 2:15 AM, thereuare said:

In the EASY VIEW tab of BiddingHelper.com you need to click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the offer t see the complete amenity set.

Please use the method indicated as you will see there is an additional Hi-Speed Internet Access amenity listed (in addition to the Free Internet already listed):

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

==> if this is what you're seeing the Westcord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam would be my best guess for this one

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...

Just made my HOTWIRE purchase using your links on your website.

happy to report 

Hotel: Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre 

4*

$164 nt and i used the board HOTWIRE link for an extra $15 off $100

Hotel details

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business centerPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible path of travel

85% rating

10/12-10/15

thanks guys

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the outcome and looking forward to your trip.

11 hours ago, LunchTicket said:

hopefully you can help with Paris :) any recommendations? 

For help with Paris please start a NEW TOPIC (i don't see any previous thread for this location when looking thru your posting history)

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]