Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Disney Maingate West) Omni Orlando Resort At Champions Gate

Soops220
By Soops220,
in

Need help to identify 4* Hotel in Orlando-Disney Maingate-Bonnet Creek area hotel.  Sep 9-13, $134/night, was $412.  FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Condo, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette.   

Thanks in advance for any help

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I may have copied the wrong amenities, lol.  sorry.  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.  Everything else was correct.  90% recommended.  Thanks thereuare, and sorry again for the confusion.  

I see this one now...

A new amenity set and downgrade (since it was last reported to the board) of the Hilton Bonnet Creek would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not reallly what I was hoping for.  Any advice on trying to land Dolphin/Swan?  Plan on going for four nights in the fall and can go at any time.  I've seen people in the past link these amenities:Free Internet
Resort 

Smoke Free

Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower

So should i be looking for a listing in Lake Buena Vista with these exact amenities?

Use the amenities that are listed in the Hotwire Hotel List to see what it is that you should be looking for.  However, i will add that you may be looking for a 'needle in a haystack' as although these property have been won and reported to the board, they don't appear that often, usually only during times of very low occupancy.  You may get lucky and it appears for some dates that you search for, but with so many other 4* hotels in this zone, and HOTWIRE only showing a handful of listings at each star level per zone, the chances of one of these specific hotels being offered is on the low side.

Is it the on-site perks that you're looking for in hopes of landing the Swan/Dolphin or some other reason you're hoping to target this hotel?  What are your needs for this trip, as i have stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and it's a great property, imo.

Keep us updated on your progress or let us know how we can be of further help with this stay.

1 hour ago, Soops220 said:

Not sure if I should post this here but its for the same trip

On 6/26/2016 at 6:41 PM, Soops220 said:

Sep 9-13

1 hour ago, Soops220 said:

May 15-19

Not sure i understand.. your original post indicates this was for Sept 9-13 but your most recent post indicated May 15-19; how are these the same trip?

Did you cancel your original plans for Sept and have rescheduled for May 2017?  If so, are your plans now firm and are you ready to commit to a trip 10+ months in advance?

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on your success.

Solid result for this well-reviewed Orlando property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about the amenities associated with this PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]