Hotwire Hotel: Help ID- Venice 5* (San Marco - Dorsoduro area hotel)

Aguscarbonera
By Aguscarbonera,
in

Hi

I would appreciate if you could help me ID the following hotel that I am trying to book two double rooms: 

• 5 star Hotel in Venice, in the San Marco - Dorsoduro area 

• Travel dates: Sun, Aug 14 - Wed, Aug 17  2 Rooms, 2 Adults

• EUR 175 per night down from EUR 419 (58% off)

• Ammenities: Business center, Fitness center, Internet access, Restaurant(s)

• 4 out of 5 ranking in Tripadvisor and 85% recommendation from Hotwire Users

• Overall Satissfaction 4.5,with 5 for location of hotel, 4 for room comfort and 4.5 for the rest

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Agustina

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For the future please post to the board in US Dollars (room rate per nite before taxes/fees) as this helps keep all prices consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations. (this property is currently $192/nite USD)

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and the amenities are quite common for a 5* hotel in any city, but my guess would be the Westin Europa and Regina or the Hotel Danieli.

If you are interested in the Westin i believe the following is the same hotel and even though the same room rate per nite is a little cheaper on an all-in basis:

5* Saint Mark Square - Grand Canal

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes (and thru which service you decide to book) or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]